Pages

Sunday 5 October 2008

Blogging Blog!!!!!!!! Plea to neighbour.

Today in between going into town to get photographs printed off I have been thinking a lot about blogs and how they seem to have replaced the old traveller's journal. I have journals going back to 1986 when I went to Canada on walkabout. Since then I have volumes of small hard backed books with thousands of words from trips all around the world. My musings, observations and memories are captured and when I re-read them the memory seems like yesterday. I would never be without them. The thing about a written journal is that they are permanent, unlike an internet blog where a slip of the mouse can delete things in an instant.

That has just happened to me and I am so annoyed with myself! What an idiot!

I had a few comments waiting for my approval including a note from a neighbour in Thamuang. Can you believe this? About 2 clicks down the road another Thamuang farang and we have yet to meet. I have seen his new house on one occasion but no one was in. I was so excited I deleted the comment by accident. I am so sorry about this - can you please contact me again?

No comments:

Post a Comment